Monday, March 7, 2011

happy thoughts, great day

Today is a great day. I'm kind of overwhelmed with my happy levels right now but this is a good thing. Well starting out this post...he's back home, woot!  I'm one happy girl. The entire time that he was gone I was extremely bored. I am happy to say that I am now busy again which is the reason I haven't posted in a couple days or had a chance to comment on everyone stuff as well. I'm going to do my best to play catch up with in the next couple days. 

Where do I start?
He's back home and that in itself can make an entire post of awesomeness. He came home and surprised me with a lion, a rose and a super cute card. My man spoils me completely but I am not complaining about that. He also got me a beautiful small wooden chest that I have been dreaming about having for a while now. It kind of reminds me of something a pirate would put treasure in. Let's just say its perfect. He got me some other little prizes while he was gone too. I love the little things that he gets because he knows exactly what kind of stuff I like and appreciate.
My treasure chest and lovely rose. I love this box.
I have a thing for shells c:
and sand....
My chest full of my bootay, gee I'm such a pirate people.
I am totally loving this time we get to spend together working out and such. I'm starting to take my love for it all back up. I feel more inspired every single day. The only this is now I wanted to kick it into full gear and see what I am capable of.

I'm thinking today about how happy I am with my life. It seems like 2011 is going to be a good year with lots of big things happening.  I'm getting kind of tired of living in Japan but so happy that I am with Jimmy. It's going to be great when we are in the states and I can't tell you how much we are both looking forward to that. I was talking about Ohio today with a couple people and I'm really glad to be out of the area being completely honest. I hear how things are, the weather and it makes me appreciate the opportunities that I have right now and the ones ahead of me. You guys, I am excited for the future but I'm so happy to be able to enjoy today as well which is important. 
In other news, received a blogger award while I was gone from the computer this week. I wanted to thank Dropped Stitches and also my friend Shareen. Check out there lovely blogs if you get the chance please.

I don't even know what else to say right now.
I'm kind in a really beautiful, happy place.
I'm going to step away from the computer & embrace this.

I hope you all find a piece of serenity today.
Amore,
Kelly Marie


NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
online but I do love snail mail.
2. How many email accounts do you have?
Just two: personal and a school one.
3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
Ipod but my friend has XM and it was so nice!
4.  What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
Modern Family, Jersey Shore etc. I can't watch much in Japan. 5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"! 
1)Organic 2)St. Patty's Day 3)Rain forest

9 comments:

  1. Awww. Yay for you he's home. Hopping in off the train. Happy Tuesday!

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention! Your blog is really beautiful and you totally deserve the award. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Erin. Thanks so much for the award! It was so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a beautiful post and I just adore this space of yours!

    Hi there!! I followed your adorable blog last week during the hops:) I'm wondering if you would mind swinging by and returning the favor? I have some AMAZING giveaways coming up I don't want you to miss out on!!

    Believe me, I know when I'm doing a lot of hopping some followers can get lost in the shuffle, so I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder! I really enjoy your blog so much! Thanks! http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO So So Happy for you!! I am glad that he is home and you got all your goodies. :) I hope that you are able to get back state side soon! I want to be able to text and call! lol Stay happy love! Love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the positivity. Here's hoping that it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading your responses! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just found your blog and I love it! :) I became a follower! Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chest! So pretty!!! Such sweet gifts!

    ReplyDelete