Sunday, December 12, 2010

4 days basically left.

The past couple days have been kind of hard on me. I've been fighting a cold off so that the pressure of my sinus' paired up with the pressure in the plane does not cause my head to explode. Advil Cold and Sinus has really worked some wonders for me. I'm still not 100% but slowly getting there. Finals are tomorrow so after this post it's off to studying for me. I've had the hardest time studying the past couple days. Being sick makes me need sleep more than what I'm used too. Also, my stress levels and nerves and at their breaking pt. I just NEED my classes to be done and over with. I feel out of control of things in my life right now and I need a release whether that's screaming on top of a mountain I RELEASE YOUUU or literally sleeping...I need something and I need that something fast. I would truly enjoy getting lost in the woods for a month or travel with no responsibilities or a certain place to be. I just want to wander around and enjoy myself.


My friend Jodie and I created these most beautiful cupcake's for Tiara's Birthday. They are supposed to be tree's, I really hope you could tell. We tried, the thought count's right? It tasted good.


I entertain myself by the Christmas tree. I've always been fascinated with the lights. When I was little I would lay underneath the tree and just stare up. This Christmas season keeps me sane.


So much is running through my mind right now and I honestly don't even have time to sit down and gather my thoughts let alone write them like I wish I could. Duty calls! Studying here I come.

Amore,
Kelly Marie

2 comments:

  1. I can tell its a tree. Very nice job on the cupcake. Love Christmas tree lights! Good luck with school. You are always welcome here if you need the break even though I know you dont have the time at the moment. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I need a break badly. I just told you what happened so you know I'm like basically stressed beyond belief right now. I will make you cupcakes one day!

    ReplyDelete