Thursday, December 9, 2010

Less than a week now.

I leave in less than a week now, Thursday 6am which is the 16th. I can't tell you all how much I am looking forward to this. It will be mine and Jimmy's first Christmas together instead of miles and a ocean separating us this year. There will also be a huge weight off of my shoulders once school is done this semester. I took 7 classes this Fall total was 21 credit hrs. Yes, I am mentally exhausted BUT I'm almost done. Fingers crossed please that I kill these finals. I have many things to do in the next couple days so I will not be posting everyday. I have school and also lots of girly things to do in order for me to get ready for this trip. Spa day on Tuesday for this girl right here! Enjoy this lovely day and remember: If you want to be happy, then be. Even in the midst of a troubles let it be.

Amore,

Kelly Marie 

2 comments:

  1. That is so very exciting that you get to spend this Christmas with your love! This year has been a lot of "firsts" for us, and I know exactly how much they really mean to you! Dominate those finals - I'm sure you'll do great! Have fun at the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loving having those "first" moments :) Thanks sooo much!

    ReplyDelete