Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A start with some food for thought.

My life is going to be taking some drastic changes in the upcoming months and I figured I would write about it for all to read. I have no idea where things are going to take me BUT I do know soon I'll be with my love after a very long 9 month wait, I will finally have my new dream camera in my hand's and my mind is clear and ready to see what the future holds. Stay tuned to my wonderland.
Some yummy food for thought: “Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours” AND “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible." Nomnom, oh so good.
Amore,  
Kelly Marie
 

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see where all life takes you. You've seen where mines taken me so far and I am excited to see where it continues to take me. Yey for starting your journey!! You will be missed state side, but thank goodness for the internet, blogs, facebook, and Skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know thank goodness for skype even though our sound only works 1/2 the time c: I'm going to take tons of pictures to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the beauty of this life! You never know what lies ahead. That can be a very exciting thing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaa.. life is so crazy but beautiful at the same time and the changes we make, make it that much better. :) cant wait to follow you in you new journey. and be safe and take LOTS of pics :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaci you're so right everything with this life is so unsure so we shall see where it leads me.lol

    Tay, you should blog too! I can't wait to post pictures for all too see. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete