Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve.

Due to the time change here in Japan I'm a little boggled on what is going on. I know that it is about to be Christmas here in 2 hours. All I want for Christmas is Jimmy! Oh wait this is the first christmas that me and Jimmy will finally get to spend together and I'm pretty excited! I also can't wait for the day when we finally have our own house and can decorate and really feel this Christmas cheer. I'm going to keep this short because it is getting late here and friends are over for the night. I don't want to be rude. Have a wonderful evening everyone. Dwell in this time with family and feel that amazing love. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Amore,
Kelly Marie

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I know you are loving having it with Jimmy. Enjoy the time spent with him even if there aren't a ton of decorations. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Im just now replying to this! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year! I miss you. I dont have the phone today but I should tomorrow. I wish you were online! :c

    ReplyDelete