Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, 2011.

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I've slacked on posting on here in the past couple days. I didn't realize how busy things would be. Sadly, the work week has started again and I have time to myself. It's sort of lame that I really miss Jimmy even though he is only at work right now. I have taken tons of pictures with my new camera. I must say that I am completely in love with it and it has hardly left my little paws since I got that baby.


On New Year's Eve I took a walk back from base after having lunch with Jimmy. I started taking pictures of the decorations people had hung up all over. It actually quite interesting the things that they hang up. The "reefs" or whatever are customized by each household as to what they wish for with the new year then placed on the front door to open the house up to that. Here are some photo's of some that I took just from my walk.


I have a list of things that I want to accomplish within the next 362 days but I'm going to keep that locked up in my notepad for a little bit until I am done adding to it. Although I will share this because I think everyone could use a good reading of it for a reminder about life. This is what I'm going to apply to the New Year and continuing on...

Don't count your days. Make your days count.
-Muhammad Ali

It's very short, sweet and to the point. Take a moment to think about it. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the first week of the new year. I know I am...aaaah, life is good!

AMORE,
kelly marie



No comments:

Post a Comment